If the doctor found blood in urine, but the urine culture was normal, would you rule out bladder infection and uti?

Hematuria. You need to see a urologist (u). Hematuria (h) is a symptom, not a diagnosis. It could be coming from your kidney, or bladder. You need to have various tests to diagnose the cause. A renal ultrasound, an intravenous pyelogram and if these do not give you the cause, a cystoscopy where the urologist looks at your bladder. If the u finds no cause for the h, see a nephrologist as you may have a gn.